2, 3, 5 & 7 Night All-Inclusive Packages* plus our new Day Program
*Third person is 50% off double occupancy rate
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]Note that the 7 Night Packages have many more extras! Click on the ‘Click Here for More Info’ on the Pricing Tables Tab above.
All rates are based on standard room (upgrades available) and are subject to change without notice based upon availability. Rates will be confirmed at time of reservation
Room Options: A Standard Room is included in the Heartland Spa retreat packages. Includes: King bed in bedroom with separate living area that has a queen sofa-sleeper. Private balcony overlooking Seminary Park. Wet bar includes mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker, toaster and small sink. Jacuzzi jets in every in-room bathtub.
Lakeside Suites: $20 Per Person/Per Night Upgrade Fee Includes: King bed in bedroom with separate living area that has a queen sofa-sleeper. Private balcony overlooking Geneva Lake. Wet bar includes mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker, toaster and small sink. Jacuzzi jets in every in-room bathtub.
2-Bedroom Suites: $75 Per Person/Per Night (based on double -or more- occupancy) Upgrade Fee. These suites were built for our Heartland guests who want a little more space and a little luxury! Each room features a king bed in the master bedroom, queen bed in the second bedroom and queen sofa sleeper in the living area. All two-bedroom suites feature a private balcony overlooking Geneva Lake, gas fireplace, full kitchen OR wet bar, additional half bathroom and double Jacuzzi bathtub.
Your 2, 3, 5 & 7 Night All-inclusive Packages Include:
- Room accommodations
- Low-fat nutritious meals and snacks
- Unlimited use of exercise and spa facilities
- All classes and activities including Heartland lectures.
- Spa services listed in packages
- For your convenience, Spa Services may be pre-booked by calling 262-248-2100.
Planning Your Stay
Please take note of these important times for check-in, check-out and our orientation & tour:
- Bella Vista Suites Room Check-In – 3:30 pm
- Heartland Spa Check-In, Orientation & Tour – 4:00 pm
- Bella Vista Suites Room Check-Out – 11:00 am
- Heartland Spa Check-Out – 12:30 pm, but that’s not the end of your stay! Enjoy one more fabulous Spa Lunch and feel free to stroll the grounds, take another class or have a few more services. Our locker rooms, pool, sauna, and whirlpool are at your disposal for the rest of the afternoon.
- All services may be scheduled based on availability.
- The balance or your stay is due 30 days prior to your arrival. We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, check or money order.
- All rates and policies are subject to change, please confirm when booking.
- All rates/packages are subject to applicable taxes.
- Special offers may not be combined.
- Gratuities are at the discretion of the guest, and payable by cash or check only.
- Guests must be at least 16 years old.
- Out of consideration for other spa guests, cell phones and computers are not permitted in common areas.
- Alcoholic beverages are NOT permitted.
Cancellation Policy We realize that circumstances may arise which will require you to cancel your stay. A $50 cancellation fee per person will apply to all cancellations made 15 days or more prior to your arrival. If you would like to reschedule your visit, a $30 fee per person is applied. If you cancel your visit 14 days or less prior to arrival, the following cancellation fee will apply: A one-time $50 fee per person will be deducted from your initial payment and the balance of your purchase will be applied to your next visit. No refunds will be issued. There are no refunds for early departure or “no shows.” Cancellation refunds (if made 15 days or more prior to arrival) will be processed in 10-14 days. [divider_top][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]